Equipped Inner Lamp designed and developed by Kaynes is a DMRC approved product used as an door indicator lamp in the Metro trains. It is designed in accordance to EN standards meeting the railway requirements.
Equipped Inner Lamp has been certified by accredited laboratory for EMC, Temperature Cycling, Shock, Vibration, Dry heat and Other Environmental tests.
The highly reliable Electronics and the Mechanical design makes the Kaynes equipped inner lamp as the first choice for Metro Trains door indicator application.
- Power Input: Input voltage range of 110VDC +/- 40% design accordance to EN 50155
- Current: 20mA
- Power: 2.2W
- Luminance: 551 mcd
- Color: Lime Yellow
- Viewing Angle: Wide Viewing angle of 130°
- LED life time: 60,000 hours.
- Endurance Testing: Endurance testing on and off of 400 Cycles performed in-house at Kaynes Technology
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Design in accordance with European Directives EN50121 & IEC 61373
- RoHS Compliant
- Operation Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 100°C
- Temperature compensation to regulate LED current
- Efficient Thermal Management
- LED Housing: (Nylon 6.6)
- Outer Bezel (Reflector): Brass with frosted chromium finish
- Front Glass: Poly Carbonate
- Washer: NBR 70, (Washer diameter 28mmx0.5mm)
- Spacer: Aluminium, (Adaption ring for mounting hole diameter 25mm)
- Nut: Aluminium (with knurling for better grip to tighten)
- Design accordance to IP 67
- Cable length: 700[mm]
- Screw: for holding cable of 1.5qmm c/s
- Mass: 0.07 kg