Employee Training & Retention
- In a highly technical industry, it is imperative that employees are constantly trained and upgraded with the latest technologies and processes.
- Towards this purpose, Kaynes offers a “Skill Building” module that trains employees on skill sets needed in the EMS industry
- Kaynes also runs a separate school as a social initiative. This school churns out ITI graduates every year. Some graduates from this school are also offered employment at Kaynes
1) VP Engineering: We are looking for leaders with a proven track record in running a large scale engineering operations within IoT Products and/or Product Engineering Services organization. The applicant should have around 15-20 years of techno commercial experience in the areas including Internet of Things, Device Engineering, Cloud, Mobile, and Big Data.
2) Technical Director – Cloud & Mobile: Our organization is seeking out job application from seasoned solution architects in new technology domain including Mobile, Cloud, Big Data, and Machine Learning. The applicant should bring around 10-15 years of industry experience in designing and deploying large scale data driven technology solution for global customers.
To apply for this position, please fill out and submit the form below. We will contact if your profile matches with our requirements.